Status
Not open for further replies.

ski-whiz

Customer
I have quite a few mods from here. Paid and lite versions.

Currently I have vbshop, credits II, Thanks, and I think some more.

I have built the android app, and have it published in their market. However when I use it to browse my site/threads, I can only enter some threads. The rest of the threads bring up a server error issue window. vBulletin says to check your installed products.

I disable the whole hook system and the android (mobile) app works pretty good. I'm able to enter a thread in which I wasn't with the products enabled.

So I started to disable the products one by one. The end result was that I had to have ALL my dragon-byte products disabled in order for the app to load threads.

I used the same thread each time, and I could pin point down that it is indeed the DT mods.

they post a little troubleshooting guide here on vb.com:
http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...shooting-guide.

That page tells you how to bypass the mod for their mobile suite. I jsut don't know where their fix goes.

I'm sure this will be huge in the coming months/year...

Right now I have to disable all your mods because frankly the mobile apps are a bigger draw to my site than the bells and whistles..

Please help me out..

thanks!

Rick

Open every single plugin in the plugin manager and wrap each of the require(); calls in the bypass code found in your link :)

The only problem is the vast amount of time it takes (as I'm sure you've felt on a personal level right now xD).

We'll set up DBTech with the Mobile Suite and find workarounds that way :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Advanced Post Thanks / Like

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Back