Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteRook

Customer
My Paypal name is different than that of my email I use here.

Here is the info for my purchase of vbshout and installation (actually I purchased two vbshouts by accident)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apr 30, 2013 02:06:49 PDT
Transaction ID: 9L6474868H106214K

Hello Ronald Jackson,
You sent a payment of $74.90 USD to DragonByte Technologies Ltd
(dbtech@dragonbyte-tech.com)

It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.
+44 1413160209 Instructions to merchant
You haven't entered any instructions.

Description Unit price Qty Amount
vBShout - 3 Months x1, [AddOn] Professional Installation: vBShout - 1 Days x1
Item# 6364 $74.90 USD 1 $74.90 USD
Subtotal $74.90 USD
Total $74.90 USD
Payment $74.90 USD
Charge will appear on your credit card statement as "PAYPAL *DRAGONBYTE"
Payment sent to dbtech@dragonbyte-tech.com

I sent the first PM on the 30th April 2013, 17:45 BST notifying you of a fatal error with vBAdvanced CMPS on your forum blocking me from installing vBShout.

You then responded on the 2nd May 2013, 02:06 BST claiming we were the ones who installed vBAdvanced CMPS, something that is entirely impossible as we have never, nor will we ever, install modifications not made by ourselves. I responded with that fact on the 2nd May 2013, 02:11 BST.

When I went to bed at around 3AM BST, I had not received any response from you confirming that you had solved the errors with your forum.

On the 2nd May 2013, 05:05 BST (past my normal bed time by about 3 hours) you responded to my previous PM, kindly reminding me that you had purchased the Pro Install of vBShout.

You then created this thread on the 2nd May 2013, 10:42 BST, and also kindly alerted me to this fact via PM on the 2nd May 2013, 10:47 BST.

When I re-examine your forum today, in place of the fatal errors quoted in my initial PM, I now see the following message: "Invalid forum path specified! Please edit this file and be sure to include the correct path for your $forumpath variable." - leaving your forum still inaccessible.

Please fix all issues with vBAdvanced CMPS (or disable / uninstall it) so that your forum is accessible, then let me know either via this thread or via PM. Pro Install of vBShout will commence once your forum is accessible :)

PS: If you don't need 2 vBShout licences (i.e. you only intend to run it on one website), I can either add the 3 months to the expiry date of your 1 year licence, or remove the 3 month licence and give you the equivalent price in Discount Points that can be used to reduce the cost of your next purchase. Let me know which option is preferable for you and I will get it done :)

I have disabled the vBAdvanced CMPS so now you will need to enter my site via this address
http://www.inner-matrix.net/forums/forum.php or the adminCP at http://www.inner-matrix.net/forums/wyapp/index.php
I believe you have all the ftp /admin access information needed correct?

As far as the other license monies, just put it toward a contribution from me to your site.

Sorry for all the mix up..... and the PM.... I just read your siggy.....my fault

Thank you for your patients.
whiterook

EDIT:

I am headed for Seattle today, and won't return until Saturday

Last edited:
The installation has now been completed, you can configure the Shoutbox via the various options under DBTech - vBShout in the AdminCP.

If you don't see this menu group, add your userid to the superadministrators config.php variable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBShout

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Back