Wow, I am glad to see you here! I never said it on the vbcredits site, but I got tired of waiting for the vb4 version so I came to use DBTech's Activity instead. I really look forward to seeing what kind of additions you will make to the team.

If I can make a suggestion, I'd like to see something like this that uses Activity points. I like the concept the guy has on that site, but the language difficulties and likely incompatibilities turned me away from it. My site is game related, so if I could design my own pets/monsters/heroes and choose things like skills, experience levels, and equipment and let my users use their Activity points to raise them and battle them I think it could be a fun diversion. It would also be a different kind of activity from the card game currently offered here.

Wow, I am glad to see you here! I never said it on the vbcredits site, but I got tired of waiting for the vb4 version so I came to use DBTech's Activity instead. I really look forward to seeing what kind of additions you will make to the team.

If I can make a suggestion, I'd like to see something like this that uses Activity points. I like the concept the guy has on that site, but the language difficulties and likely incompatibilities turned me away from it. My site is game related, so if I could design my own pets/monsters/heroes and choose things like skills, experience levels, and equipment and let my users use their Activity points to raise them and battle them I think it could be a fun diversion. It would also be a different kind of activity from the card game currently offered here.

Just want to point out that we've already got something *MUCH* better than this in the works.

Also, it's great to have John on the team, and we're looking forward to working with him ^.^

Welcome! I'm an ex-vBCredits paid subscriber. It'll be nice to get something decent (meaning updated) done again. Sucks to have to pay for it again, but... It's good you're here on the DBTech team and we can expect some good things from you! =)

I'm a little confused. Are you still going to be working on vbCredits, or...?

He'll be working with DBTech exclusively, but vBCredits will be continued here, though perhaps under a different name =)

VBC customers will get a discount here at DBTech though, not only on the new points system, but also on our other products =)

Welcome Dark! :)

Do you, by any chance, already know how far into the 'Gold version' of your upcoming currency mod? It seems that you've done a lot during the beta stage when you were with vbCredits so I was just hoping that you do indeed have most of the features plugged in already and you are about to release the currency mod very shortly. :)

Regards,

RedSpades

Wow, guess I dont need to update my placeholder post :p

Welcome Dark! :)

Do you, by any chance, already know how far into the 'Gold version' of your upcoming currency mod? It seems that you've done a lot during the beta stage when you were with vbCredits so I was just hoping that you do indeed have most of the features plugged in already and you are about to release the currency mod very shortly. :)

Regards,

RedSpades

I get to keep all of the progress I had made. We have already figured out the last remaining roadmap internally of what and when to get things done. It is so refreshing to have a team!

Welcome to this community as well dark, lots of great mods here, looking forward to seeing what you do on this end as well. Cheers, best wishes!

Great to see the talent expanding. I'll be keeping an eye on the points system. I've been using vbplaza for a very long time so it will have to be something great to make me switch.

I've been at vBCredits, waiting for it for months. So are you going to use the stuff you've already been working on?