• Support will be limited until May 8th, as I will be out of the office travelling. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

anglo

Hi guys, im new here, well, probably not, a few years ago i got my then tec guy to install vbcredits 1.4 so he did all the install etc

but Im wanting to change settings on one or two forums to they pay at a lower rate, I cant find any info or support for 1.4? the help info file is very vauge, it just gives a 0 in this field, can anyone please point me instructions or support for 1.4?

i am using $ as its a paid to post forum, ive set everything up in the setting, paying per word etc, so how can i change it for just one forum with the only field being one figure currently a 0? is it done on a % or fraction of somekind?

sorry if this post is not in the right place, but i couldnt find anywhere else

thanks

Chris

Hi guys, im new here, well, probably not, a few years ago i got my then tec guy to install vbcredits 1.4 so he did all the install etc

but Im wanting to change settings on one or two forums to they pay at a lower rate, I cant find any info or support for 1.4? the help info file is very vauge, it just gives a 0 in this field, can anyone please point me instructions or support for 1.4?

i am using $ as its a paid to post forum, ive set everything up in the setting, paying per word etc, so how can i change it for just one forum with the only field being one figure currently a 0? is it done on a % or fraction of somekind?

sorry if this post is not in the right place, but i couldnt find anywhere else

thanks

Chris

Hi,

vBCredits 1.4 is actually owned and supported by another company - www.vbcredits.com

DragonByte Technologies only owns/supports vBCredits II Deluxe.

Cosmic

Back