Status
Not open for further replies.

Mv.c9

Customer
Ok, im having a big problem.

when i press any of the fucntions of vbShop or vbShout i get that message. means that it doesnt exist.

but the addons both work fine, the shoutbox is a charm and people buy abilities from shop.

this happened after i changed the names as per instructed to me in the thread before this. the (how to change) threads.

Abt vbShout, i will update and see what happens.
Abt vbShop, if the problem is not solved i will hope the new version will. but if i am to do the same editions as well, then this would happen again so i need more permamnent solutions.

thanks.

Attachments

• x.PNG
    x.PNG
    240.6 KB · Views: 0
Please ensure you have uploaded all files to the correct folders. Take note if you have renamed your AdminCP directory you will need to manually upload the contents of /upload/admincp/ to whatever folder you renamed it to.

Please ensure you have uploaded all files to the correct folders. Take note if you have renamed your AdminCP directory you will need to manually upload the contents of /upload/admincp/ to whatever folder you renamed it to.

im still confused as in why one would want to rename it. but you should know that the addon is working perfectly fine, and i didnt do anything host based, it just happened out of the blue. after i changed the titles.

edit: i didnt even update anything. not yet.

Did you rename anything inside the files?

A better way of doing it is right clicking on the link you want to open and then "open in new tab" - that way you can see what URL it's trying to access.

Did you rename anything inside the files?

A better way of doing it is right clicking on the link you want to open and then "open in new tab" - that way you can see what URL it's trying to access.

i changed the two {vb:rawphrase dbtech_vbshop_vbshop} in the dbtech_vbshop_navbar_link
and also in the dbtech_vbshop_postbit_purchase template i replaced the "{vb:raw phrase}" with Abilities

and its trying to access http://gamemodscore.org/admincp/vbshop.php?do=category and all others, wont work though.
next week your releasing the new vbshop, correct ?

vbshop.php is missing from /admincp/ according to your host. Could you double check to see it's uploaded there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBShop

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back