Status
Not open for further replies.

CoZmicShReddeR

Customer
This is mainly the CMS page and I think it is from the users online widget in my CMS front page

Code:
Fatal error: Call to a member function query_read_slave() on a non-object in /html/dbtech/vboptimise_pro/includes/cachers/cacher_forumhomewol.php on line 25

I been getting this from time to time and takes forever to go away...

I end up going to VB Optimise plugin list and disabling (Pro) Cache Forum Home WOL to fix it!

I am using the filesystem cache

Also to is the execution order supposed to be set to 65535, I noticed a few Plugins by DBTech use that same execution order.. Most I noticed are set to 0 or 5

If you have a work around maybe a better scripted users online I would be more then happy to use it...

I've uploaded a potential workaround, try re-downloading the mod and re-uploading /dbtech/vboptimise_pro/hooks/forumhome_loggedinuser_query.php and let me know if that fixes it for you :)

New Error now
Code:
Fatal error: Call to undefined method vb_optimise_db::free_result() in /html/packages/vbcms/widget/execphp.php(191) : eval()'d code on line 111

Try re-uploading /dbtech/vboptimise_pro/includes/class_vboptimise_dboverride.php - I made an additional change to that file.

I think the issue laid in restoring the original DB object when we're in a widget context, try it again now.

If it doesn't work this time either, can you PM me with an FTP and an AdminCP account so I can look into it at your site? :)

I think the issue laid in restoring the original DB object when we're in a widget context, try it again now.

If it doesn't work this time either, can you PM me with an FTP and an AdminCP account so I can look into it at your site? :)

So far so good! Refreshed everything cleared all caches and stressed the site out seemed you got with the last update!

Thanks!

Excellent, glad to hear it :)

If you have a few minutes, we would appreciate it if you would create a review in our new review system.

Not only do we get invaluable feedback on our products, you also get $1 in free DBTech points to go towards your next purchase for every approved review you write.

When entering a review there is also a field to enter a link to your site so it's win-win. Points to get a DBTech product at a lower price and free advertising!

If you wonder what kind of review we are looking for, Cosmic created what he thinks is a good sample here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vB Optimise

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back