Status
Not open for further replies.

Taurus

Customer
I keep on getting the following error when going to my Homepage. It happens randomly though. Please advise. Thanks.

Fatal error: Call to a member function query_read_slave() on a non-object in /home/thebull/public_html/forums/vboptimise/cachers/cacher_forumhomewol.php on line 37

Hi Taurus,

Can you tell me if you're running vB3 or vB4, and if by homepage you mean the forum index/CMS or some other default entry page.

Disabling the WOL Cache should prevent the error for now until I can find out what's causing it.

Hi Taurus,

Can you tell me if you're running vB3 or vB4, and if by homepage you mean the forum index/CMS or some other default entry page.

Disabling the WOL Cache should prevent the error for now until I can find out what's causing it.

I am on vb 4.0.8, and yes, it is my CMS page. I will disable the WOL cache for now. Thank you.

Are you using a specific Widget for showing users online within the CMS? Unless I'm mistaken it's not default functionality.

I have the same problem, how do I fix?

EDIT: If I remove the "online user" fix it?

One other question:
In "Optimal Settings Check" the "Update Thread Views Immediately" and the "Update Attachment Views Immediately" remain red in spite of the change, which may be the problem?

Last edited:
I have the same problem, how do I fix?

EDIT: If I remove the "online user" fix it?

One other question:
In "Optimal Settings Check" the "Update Thread Views Immediately" and the "Update Attachment Views Immediately" remain red in spite of the change, which may be the problem?

As this thread is almost a year old you should start your own thread, with all the relevant information.

Reason being is this may get overlooked bu the dev since the thread is older they might not get the notice on the new post.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back