Fyro

Hello All!!

Dunno if some of you know my previous alias in a... previous world, persay. Yeah, I'm weird. Deal with it. :cool:

Anyway, 'nuff foolin around. Name's Fyro. I know some people that visit here but you may not recognize me. I'll keep it that way. :) Thing is, I loved the RPG add-on that looks strikingly similar to the one here. I recognize the Triple Triad thing, too. The shoutbox, it's all very similar, that I haven't seen in a few years. So I thought I'd join and see how it is here. I'm 26, turnin 27 this coming July, and I love website developing. Mostly PHP and MySQL. Though I gave up on doing business with people here in my area due to the fact that they don't know how to do business and what everything dirt cheap and expect awesome work. Can't make a living that way. :p

So instead, I'm doing something else. I have a hobby that will hopefully help me make some sort of cash on the side. It's a webcomic! :D Yeah, overdone, I know. I love story telling, though. And I love drawing, so why not mix the two together and hope for the best, right?

Uhm... so yeah... here I am and hope to make new friends and perhaps find long lost friends. :p

Oh, right. And any XBox Live peoples? :D

Hey Fyro!

Welcome to Dragonbyte-Tech! I hope you enjoy your stay here with us! :)

Welcome Fryo, to
14db4d2229a5d9.png
hope you enjoy your stay, if you need anything feel free to ask one of the staff members by posting in the proper forum.

Huh, I really thought I posted it. I guess I was too excited to join that I had forgotten. :p

http://fwp.frozenboxcomics.com
Contrary to my alias, huh? :p
That's a temp url since I'm revamping the design as well as the system I was using. I scrapped mine and decided to go with WordPress.

I really hope you enjoy my comic. Feedback would be greatly appreciated. :D

Only read a couple but it looks cool so far. I'm a sucker for FWOOOOSH effects though xD

If you recognise the old mods you probably recognise my name as well, did I know you in the long long back before? xD

Yes you did. :p
Your name was the first I recognized and I remembered some as I read previous introduction threads. You placed alot of trust in me, even though I didn't have it in myself. I was very grateful about it and gave me some amount of confidence.
Though your personality seems to have changed from what I remember. You seemed... darker. Now you seem very friendly. Sorry if I come off as rude about it. ^^''

Yes you did. :p
Your name was the first I recognized and I remembered some as I read previous introduction threads. You placed alot of trust in me, even though I didn't have it in myself. I was very grateful about it and gave me some amount of confidence.
Though your personality seems to have changed from what I remember. You seemed... darker. Now you seem very friendly. Sorry if I come off as rude about it. ^^''

None taken at all, you're not the first to make a similar comment. Back then my position called for me to be a lot harsher than I am now in general, plus we grow up and get older and wiser ^.^

Feel free to drop me a PM with what i would know you as if you don't want to make it public - and i wouldn't worry about it if we weren't best of friends at the time either. Time heals all wounds ;)

Well, I don't think we were THAT close, but I don't think I did anything to you to get you upset. Atleast I hope I didn't. Sometimes I blame myself for what happened at GZE. Don't remember why, though. Like you said, time heals all wounds. :)

I don't know why, but I find it kinda fun to keep SOME people guessing, but I'll throw you a PM.

Back