Finally after almost 10 years

I've been a customer for a long time, but I never had a chance to use my vB4 mods. Now I can, vB4 is "end of life" and I have problems with members not being able to register my forum because they don't get the welcome message or whatever.

If I plan to upgrade to vB5, I can't afford to update all the mods, and I'm not sure if that will solve the problems I'm currently experiencing.

I've been a customer for 5 years.

I've been getting bored of forums these days. I haven't done much with my forum. I sold 2 of my forums and still have some other ones.

But forums are not as popular anymore.

The web server administrator I hired is retiring soon so i will have no one to look after my forum. He was working for me at a cheap price so it will be hard to find someone else.

But dragonbyte is my new my favorite developer since my old favorite developer brivium died.

But im still here and will buy mods from dragonbyte if i decide to upgrade my forum

I've been a customer for 5 years.

I've been getting bored of forums these days. I haven't done much with my forum. I sold 2 of my forums and still have some other ones.

But forums are not as popular anymore.

The web server administrator I hired is retiring soon so i will have no one to look after my forum. He was working for me at a cheap price so it will be hard to find someone else.

But dragonbyte is my new my favorite developer since my old favorite developer brivium died.

But im still here and will buy mods from dragonbyte if i decide to upgrade my forum

Do you have a link to your forum?

All the forums i own are dead. It was a dog forum, clothing forum, shoes forum, books forum, admin forum, sewing forum and some past ones.

only two are online i think and they are dead too. Its not worth posting the link anymore. It's all too depressing. I want to forget all the money i spent and went no where. i thought about selling them but ill just keep them because you barley get any money for them anyways. i might get them going again in the future.

i think what killed forums is the lack of developers. There was only 4 good developers i remember that were good in the past 20 years.
DB Tech is still here though! If he quits then i'll quit too

what is the next big thing?

anyone have any ideas?

Back