Status
Not open for further replies.

LissaE

Customer
Not sure if maybe I have done something wrong lol but the expand and collpapse image isn't changing in my posts, it works to expand and collpase the comments just the image doesn't change between the expanded and collpased images. Tested in 4 browsers and doing the same thing :(

Digiscrap Forum - New Feature - Live Feed Like Facebook

It's such a small thing but it bugs me :)

---------- Post added at 17:07 ---------- Previous post was at 16:36 ----------

Also, I disabled the previews because not all the bbcode was parsing, the center code if I recall, and then tested the status update bit....since there's no preview it doesn't show on the wall lol does it show anywhere else at all?

---------- Post added at 22:53 ---------- Previous post was at 17:07 ----------

Further exploration of this mod revealed that the bbcode issue was simply that the preview showed the start of the code at the beginning of the post but not the closing code. I also found that I can enable previews "globally" but disable the ones I don't want to show in the Content Type Management :)

The only other question I have is that there are two status update settings in there:

Status Updates
vBLive Status Updates

I guess one is the actual live wall updates, is the other for the User Status & Moods mod? If so the changes don't show in the feed (I've only just installed it though), if not I'd be curious to know what it is for lol

The image being like that is not a bug, it's because I default them to collapsed, so it's working as intended :)

The preview thing, sadly that can't be fixed, to my knowledge there's no way to ensure the BBCode gets closed correctly when the end is cut off.

vBLive is David's branch off of USM over @ vB.org :)

Hmmm on your board here the button changes when I click it, doesn't on mine....but I can live with that LOL thanx :)

---------- Post added at 12:23 ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 ----------

With the preview, can we set it or edit the code so that the bbcode is stripped out?

Last edited:
There is currently no option to strip BBCode, if you re-post that as a Feature Request (this thread is flagged as a Bug, so it won't get looked at when we plan future versions) we'll be sure to add it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Forum Live Feed & User Wall

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings