Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Bucy

Customer
Cannot upload files. Click on "Add files...", select file, nothing happens.

To test, login in as Chester T. Tester

Password = test

Let me know what you think.

Thanks

I have no problems uploading files to your forum, see: vbdownloads.php?do=download&downloadid=1 :)

Wow!!

I used Firefox and it worked fine. If I use IE 8 with no pop-up blocker and with compatability mode on or off it will not show the selected files to upload. Have you seen this before? I will test and upgrade to IE 9 to see if that works. I'll let you know on that.

IE8 is approx. 4 years out of date so it's not surprising it has issues. Being that this is a very advanced script, support for older browsers may be difficult to achieve.

I'm trying to upload larger files. These files come from a CCTV Digital Video Recorder. They are .exe files. Seems like I cannot upload these files, even if I zip them.

PHP is set to max file size 500M
I added the exe extension with a max size of 100m

No bar movement. Waited for an hour and still no upload.

Other files work great.

Any ideas?

A bug in the templates were causing the upload form to stop working in Internet Explorer versions < 10.

To fix it, please re-download the product and re-import the XML file (no file changes, just a template change).

Still no go with MS Internet Explorer. When you say upload it fills the lower status bar instantly and then stops. It dosen't show time remaining or bytes transfered.:RpS_confused:

On the bright side, it works great with Firefox. :D

This is only an issue with bigger files and is a result of IE9 and lower not supporting file uploads via AJAX. Unfortunately there's no way of resolving this :(

The file transfer DOES work, I believe, you just won't get a progress bar.

This is only an issue with bigger files and is a result of IE9 and lower not supporting file uploads via AJAX. Unfortunately there's no way of resolving this :(

The file transfer DOES work, I believe, you just won't get a progress bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBDownloads

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back