is there an eta when it will be available and will there be lite and full versions?
It's still fairly early in it's development. I should have an ETA further into developing :) We'll let you all know when it's released though!

sounds great, i have no problem going with pro as long as you guys can have better features than downloadsII. rsjelle has done commendable work but it lacks alot of common sense features.

heres something i would like to see with xf downloads

the biggest disadvantage with downloadsII is that if webmaster go big with the mods and only have example 3x 500gb you have little choice to do much. with downloadsII i have one 500gb that is almost full and members uploaded the file to the server which unfortunately was directed to my one 500 gb while leaving my other two 500 gb collecting dust
so what i did was just simply deleting 250gb files and ftp moved those 250gb files manually to my second and third hdd and the worst part was that i had to manually link all those 250gb files on my own. so i plead you to implement a good features that allows admin to select the location of the storage. example on admin control panel i can enter hard path /home/domain/hdd2 /home/domain/hdd3 so when members upload they get two option of which storage to upload at

Ability to add multiple mirrors in one forum page

import ability from rsjelles downloadsII to your xf downloads

Ability to add tags on each separate file page

Allow users based on the user permission upload bulk of files in one go. Aswell adopt similar admin import features from rs jelle

having file description to read html and/or php depending on the admin

An animated progress bar when you upload. Would be nice to inform users the transfer speed, time left and total time passed by

Porting to XF proved to require a lot more work than we first thought, and fewer of our customers have expressed that they will be switching to XF than expected - we've put XF ports on the backburner for now. They're still being worked on, but only as and when the coders have the time, they aren't a priority at the moment - our current customers always come first.

Cosmic

Well that's no good. I see quite a few people on other forums needing a download plugin.
Some are even willing to pay. Thanks thought

Well that's no good. I see quite a few people on other forums needing a download plugin.
Some are even willing to pay. Thanks thought

I don't doubt that, but it would be very unfair of us to make our current customers wait in order to chase new customers :(

Back