Question A few silly issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Optimus

This may be a silly question to ask, but from the moment I installed the modification whenever I clicked on a board in my forum it would give a "404 - Category not found" error. I didn't change any setting, this happens from the moment I enable the modification. When I click threads I get "404 - Article not found" errors. I have the modification disabled for now until I can find out what would cause my forum urls to produce that. Was I suppose to rebuild forum information and thread information after enabling the modification? I've always had Advanced Friendly URLs enabled in vboptions, but I went back to standard urls as requested by your instructions. Was the problem that I didn't set up some keywords in order to get proper board urls to show? I never had vbseo installed, but I did follow your instructions to add the rewrite rules to my htaccess file. Was I suppose to add the rewrite rules at the top of the htaccess file (I added it at the very bottom)? I'm sure the answer is going to be simple, but any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:
I'm confused - the site you've linked to has vBSEO installed and no DBTech products can be found on the server. If you're having problems with vBSEO, we cannot assist with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte SEO

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings