• Support will be limited until May 8th, as I will be out of the office travelling. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

GoodApples

Customer
A Dynamic Slide Toolbar
Engaging Navigation Toolbar on the Fly

Slides down from the top of the page and becomes viewable when scrolling down the page.

With Dynamic Slide Toolbar, create additional navigation, On or 0ff site links
and maintain the link between users and your services.:cool:

Hmmm, I think I know what he's on about.

You know the footer integration chat things that sit at the bottom of sites and follows you around something like that.

Check my site Chris, my style has some sort of this already in place on the side it self centers where I scroll. (you need a log in name mate?)

Hmmm, I think I know what he's on about.

You know the footer integration chat things that sit at the bottom of sites and follows you around something like that.

Check my site Chris, my style has some sort of this already in place on the side it self centers where I scroll. (you need a log in name mate?)

Sure pm it to me and I will look at it when I get a chance.

Hey, I am back and it's good to see some chat about the vBToolbar. :cool:

I will come back with some examples but the Newest one out there is facebook with it's new Timeline
...maybe you have seen it. ;)

The key thing to remember is it Slides down from the top of the page and bar appears when the page is scrolled.

It's a menu bar.

Here is an image my fb profile with some mock up.
Currently it appears to be only in the user profile on fb.

vbslidetoolbar1.jpg

Last edited:
So, couldn't you just technically do it to the Navbar? I mean, from what it looks like, once you start scrolling down, and said bar reached the top (absolute 0px point) of the screen, said bar stays there and the rest of the site scrolls down as usual. Something similar is already implemented here on DBTech, on the Products page. On the right hand side of the screen there is a block for your "Cart". As you start to scroll down, once the top of that block hits the top of the screen, it no longer moves down the page.

That's kind what I was thinking a floating navbar, but what would it be populated with?

Ok I see they attached it to the header so it is populated on all pages. It seems to look like a third party add on like Wibya.

Problem I have seen with those being third party is page load times. I suppose something like this could be done for vBulletin though.

Back