Question vbrawphrase showing in quiz

Status
Not open for further replies.

SUBSIM

Customer
Hello, enjoying the new product I bought from you, how do I fix this?

rawphrase.JPG

Also, is there way way to designate a minimum score for Pass/Fail?

thanks,
Neal

Ok, I managed a workaround thanks to Dylan:
Did you turn on the option to create a thread and update the thread in the settings after you created the current quizzes? It looks like all the quiz thread ids in the database are set to 0. So when it goes to reply to the thread, it doesn't see one and creates a new thread instead.

So I went in the db and manually added the thread id to the quiz, that seemed to work ok.

Also, I have the Scored Quiz Submission Thread,
Scored Quiz Submission Forum ID
Scored Quiz Submission Post Type
If New is selected it will create a new thread for each quiz score. If Reply is selected, it will reply to the existing quiz created thread if it is still there.

But it is creating new threads for each quiz taken. Any ideas? Thanks!

Attachments

• reply.JPG
    reply.JPG
    154.8 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Our vB4 products are sold as-is, as vBulletin 4 itself is no longer a supported product by Internet Brands, and we do not support vB5 at all.

I don't know if there's any state settings in the outcomes, if there's nothing in the quiz settings then I don't believe such a feature exists.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help :(

Ouch. Well, I understand you've moved on, any chance I can commission someone familiar with this to make the changes?

Note: Your product pages, do they say "No support, sold as is?" I didn't see that.

thanks, Fillip!

Ok, well, can you at least tell me where I can get the latest version, please? I bought this from your site and the product license page shows 2.01, the zip file shows 2.01, but installed it says 2.00 and is out of date. thanksquiz1.jpgvbquiz_version2.JPGxmlfile.JPGvbquiz_version3.JPG

Last edited:
This is not a request for support with the product, it's a request for the purchase of the product.

The version number shown in the AdminCP is incorrect. The files downloaded are indeed the latest version.

Hello @SUBSIM,

We hope your ticket regarding vBQuiz has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Hello @SUBSIM,

As we have not heard back from you, your ticket regarding vBQuiz has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, please feel free to start a new support ticket and link back to this ticket.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBQuiz

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating