Question Scored Quiz Submission Post Type

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClaFV

Customer
OPS
I was wrong section. I was referring to the mod. vBQuiz.
It's possible move this topic ?
I apologize, sorry

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have the versione PRO

The function REPLY in Scored Quiz Submission Post Type not work

Schermata 2017-01-03 alle 12.52.20.png

each time creates a new topic even if it equals the Thread Subject !

Thanks for support

Last edited:
Hi there,

On your site, I've found Pro files for the Advanced Post Thanks / Like mod. I can't find any license attached to your account for that modification.

Can you please clarify this for me?

as you may have read about vbulletin.org a long time I can not run/work the mod Advanced Post Thanks / Like mod LITE

my user is Cla75

New Posting Features - [DBTech] Advanced Post Thanks / Like v3 (vB4) [AJAX] - Page 171 - vBulletin.org Forum

New Posting Features - [DBTech] Advanced Post Thanks / Like v3 (vB4) [AJAX] - Page 172 - vBulletin.org Forum

etc ....

After numerous tests, I wanted to try an old PRO version to see if it works. Buy it for a test is not entitled me to a refund if not working. Not even the PRO worked and I returned to LITE, I installed but turned off (does not work) and I'm using a similar model but not so interesting. As you can see if the mods work I buy, I bought two yesterday!

I hope now is clear!

Last edited:
maybe it was better to leave open another topic that was in the correct section and had no info offtopic

I am waiting for a support for the mod that I purchased. thank you

Did you turn on the option to create a thread and update the thread in the settings after you created the current quizzes? It looks like all the quiz thread ids in the database are set to 0. So when it goes to reply to the thread, it doesn't see one and creates a new thread instead.

Hello ClaFV,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Answered.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBQuiz

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings