Status
Not open for further replies.

cykelmyggen

Customer
I installed the vB Optimise Pro 3.2.0 this evening and it seems that there is an incompatibility with "Cyb - Advanced Forum Statistics ver. 6.6.2." Please take a look at the attached screenshot!?
Will it be possible to remove the text from vB Optimise in this section?

cyb_adv_stat_vboptimise.jpg

Ah, you might be right. Seems like the Cyb forum statistics are using output the way an entire vBulletin page would. I'll install the modification on my test forum and see what can be done :)

Not a problem :) I've confirmed the issue - problem is on my end really. Little bit too aggressive at showing the content in the footer :) Working on a fix right now, should be done in 5-10 minutes.

Made changes to the file, if you re-download the package and re-upload ./vboptimise/core/class_vboptimise.php the collision issue should stop. The style issue should be resolved too :)

Same Issue and More.

I have the same thing with VSa - Advanced Forum Statistics as well.

In the ACP Options area there is now a blank line in there under vB Optimise.

Now I never had any issues with 2.0.2 with the above program or the blank line, nor did I see any page errors on the front page, which I also have with 2.0.3. I disabled the vB Optimse plug-in and the page errors went away, so this may be due to the above program.

I have sent you attachments to look at, and thanks

Dennis

Attachments

• vsa advanced forum statistics plug-in.jpg
    vsa advanced forum statistics plug-in.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 2
  • acp blank space.jpg
    acp blank space.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 9
I have the same thing with VSa - Advanced Forum Statistics as well.

In the ACP Options area there is now a blank line in there under vB Optimise.

Now I never had any issues with 2.0.2 with the above program or the blank line, nor did I see any page errors on the front page, which I also have with 2.0.3. I disabled the vB Optimse plug-in and the page errors went away, so this may be due to the above program.

I have sent you attachments to look at, and thanks

Dennis

I just downloaded the update that you posed for the fix, and installed thg PHP file that you mentioned and this has fixed the issues with the VSa - Advanced Forum Statistics problem, and also this has stopped the page errors as well. The only problem that I have left for you to check into is that there is a blank line in the ACP/Options. I`m real happy about the other errors being fixed now those page errors drive me nuts....

Hope to see the other issue resolved.

And thanks for the quick fix.

Dennis

Please note: I had some issues with the (Configure Widgets) I could not edit any on the system, so for the fun of it, after I did the update that you just posted and installed I went into CMS and Widgets and now can access them again, so there had to be a conflict with that program as well. Wow, I cannot believe that your fix cleared up that as well......

Hi Dennis,

Looks like you're all good except for that Blank Line in the ACP Options? I've seen that here too - it's a missing phrase in the package for one of the vB Optimise setting categories however it's low priority since the vB Optimise menu in the ACP itself can direct you to all 3 sections (main/cache/misc settings). Probably leave it for the next update :)

Hi Dennis,

Looks like you're all good except for that Blank Line in the ACP Options? I've seen that here too - it's a missing phrase in the package for one of the vB Optimise setting categories however it's low priority since the vB Optimise menu in the ACP itself can direct you to all 3 sections (main/cache/misc settings). Probably leave it for the next update :)

That is not an issue for me at all. Just happy that the other issues had been fixed, and can wait for the blank line in the next release. Thanks for fixing these issues fast, and glad that all is almost back to normal again.

Dennis

Status
Not open for further replies.