Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunka

Customer
This Bug is started from updating to version 2.0.x and still exist in this 2.0.2 version.

Notification number of received Thanks/Like/Dislike... buttons is correct, but when click on notification number and Profile Thanks/Like tab is open, there is only very few recived thanks on list, but all of given (from me to another users) are on lists.
This is happend to every users, and more then sometimes (ussualy this mistake is happend when someone give me Thanks/Like/... when I am not online).

So, long story short, on profile Thanks Tab, list of received buttons (Thanks, Like, Dislike, custom made) is not showing correct (in last case, 5 of 50 is show on list).

Hope that I help you to make this MOD even better! ;)

I am unable to confirm this issue on your site. On your site, on your profile, I see 25 thanks that are a mix of given and received thanks with a pagination system, which is how it's intended to work :)

Yes, but list is not complete. All given thanks/Likes is on list, but all received Thanks/Likes are not on list.

Do you read my first post complete? I give and recive more than 100 thanks/like in one day, notification number say it correct, but on list in Thanks Profile tab not all received thanks/like are on list ( I compare notification number of received Thanks VS List of received Thanks on Profile tab list for that day).

Why did you mark topic "Not a bug"? This not happend on past version of this MOD (before v2.00)

All I want is that I can see all received thanks/like/dislike on profile list, so I could click on topic name and see for which posts are button clicked... like was working before v2.0.x

Edit:
I must say that this bug show sometimes, not all the time and it is connected with online status.

If I log in after 24 hours not been on forum online, there are many received Thanks/Like, but on lists is missing many of them. When I come back online after 1 hour , I received 10 thanks/Like and all shows up in list.
This is not a rule, but it happend in most cases

Last edited:
I marked it as Not a Bug because when I go to visit your profile, I see a mix of both given and received exactly like intended.

Without a clear way of reproducing an issue, and when I can't see the issue happening, then it's not possible for me to look into it :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Advanced Post Thanks / Like

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings