• Support will be limited until May 8th, as I will be out of the office travelling. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nirjonadda

Customer
Is this vBNavTabs incompatibility with other style ? Sultantheme Merhania vBulletin Skin, I have some issue with vBNavTabs - Navbar Tabs , Please can i get fix update about on this issue?

With vBNavTabs - Navbar Tabs:

ScreenShot00398.png

Without vBNavTabs - Navbar Tabs:

ScreenShot00397.png

This issue conflict with vBNavTabs - Navbar Tabs, Please can i get fix update Merhania compatibility with vBNavTabs - Navbar Tabs?

You will need to copy any customisations to the Navbar template over to the dbtech_vbnavtabs_navbar template. We do not provide custom skin support for vBNavTabs out of the box.

That being said, I updated the skin on your site :)
Do note that this is not officially part of our support service, as we cannot maintain compatibility with every custom skin unfortunately :(

Last edited:
Thanks for your great Support, If [DBTech] Mod conflict/incompatibility with any template/other Mod ? You does not provide support to continue use DragonByte Technologies Product? Please i have still one more issue and can you give me Support to vBNavTabs alive on my site ? I am promise you , I am no more going to using any custom skin. Please give me Support to fixing on my present problem.

ScreenShot00399.png

This issue fixed by Skins Developer, I believe your login details not working because I have changed. I am no more want Skins Developer can access my Admin CP. If you need please let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBNavTabs

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back