• Support will be limited until May 8th, as I will be out of the office travelling. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Bug Navtab issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delw

Customer
Hi guy's I got around to installing Navtabs today.
however in my admin cp I only get a general settings section under my "DBTech -vBNavTabs 4.2" title. I have no other sections.
No navbar shows on forum either.
I am sure I missed something.

I took all the upload files from the 4.2.2 navbars folder and uploaded them in there respective folders on the forum.

on the download i got from you there was one folder called uploads (didnt have vb 4.0-4.1 or vb4.2.2 just uploads only and a file in it called "md5_sums_dbtech_vbnavtabs.php"

was that suppose to go anywhere? I wasnt sure as all the other dirs had version numbers on them

Thank you
Delw

This is working as intended, the mod is integrated with vBulletin's navigation manager :)

Ok I am getting it figured out,
this is a 4.2.x deal.
it wont look like your screenshots pictured.
you need to goto the settings>navigation manager and set everything up in there. and then the navtabs will work fine.

Saw a few threads down below mine that explained it a little better.

Thanks and sorry for not checking forum first

Hello Delw,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Not A Bug.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBNavTabs

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings