Status
Not open for further replies.

dihuta

Customer
Everything in 1.5.1 Pro is working properly, except Statistic doesn't work. Try to run Task and see this:

Database error in vBulletin 4.0.2:

Invalid SQL:
select queries from vboptimise where dateline='Mar 12th';

MySQL Error : Table 'tinhte_v2.vboptimise' doesn't exist
Error Number : 1146
Request Date : Friday, March 12th 2010 @ 10:51:50 AM
Error Date : Friday, March 12th 2010 @ 10:51:50 AM
Script : http://www.tinhte.com/admincp/cronadmin.php?do=runcron&cronid=73
Referrer : http://www.tinhte.com/admincp/cronadmin.php?do=modify
IP Address : 113.22.129.46
Username : dihuta
Classname : vB_Database
MySQL Version : 5.0.76-enterprise-gpl

The installation should have inserted a table into your database, did you have Lite installed prior by any chance? Might be an idea to uninstall the product in the ACP and reinstall it, you're settings will be wiped but the mysql table should be inserted then.

If you get a MySQL error on uninstall you can ignore it :)

Having the same problem, tried to uninstall and it said table vboptimise not found, but passes system test. Statistics a no go. I had the lite version installed and disabled before upgrading as suggested.

Update I created a temp vboptimise table and then uninstalled it.

Reinstalled it, still no data showing, but if I look at the table itself it does show data, its just not showing in the vbulletin statistics

Last edited:
The forum statistics on the front-end are cached, a cron will rebuild it every 10 minutes, or viewing the chart in the admin cp will rebuild it there and then. If it's still not working and you can provide me with a forum admin login and ftp login that would be great :)

Also, as an FYI, make sure /vboptimise/filecache/ is writable, as vBO stores the numbers there until they're aggregated every 5 minutes.

Last edited:
Well, its a wierd deal, the stats were piling up in the filecache folder but would not display......untill I installed the vbactivity pro, and poof they show up......

I dunno, dosent really matter, its working now.

Thanks

Installing the mod will have flushed the cache, the stat file may have become corrupted or had invalid file permissions, glad it's working :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back