• Support will be limited until May 8th, as I will be out of the office travelling. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HaZaRd

Customer
My server is slow and sometimes gave the error "MySQL server has gone away". Now I have solved the problem (thanks to vBOptimise) but on those rare occasions, some achievements have been awarded several times for a single user. There are users with the same Achievements repeated for 4 times, gained at the same time.

I have already taken steps to delete the data and do the recalculation of Achievements but nothing has changed. I then deleted the achievements and I created it again, I redid the recalculation and the problem was solved, but this in the local copy of the site!!

Why the recalculation have no effect? And why cancel and redo the achievements from scratch work?

Thank!! ;)

Attachments

• Appunti Windows-1.png
    Appunti Windows-1.png
    175.7 KB · Views: 3
  • Appunti Windows-2.png
    Appunti Windows-2.png
    66.2 KB · Views: 2
The recalculation won't work because it won't truncate a user's achievements, just re-check whether they should have each individual achievement they do have.

Try running
Code:
DELETE FROM dbtech_vbactivity_rewards WHERE feature = 'achievement'
then run the re-calculate functionality, see if that works.

OOooohhhhh yeah!! Problem solved!

The only sin: the achievements are now in a row, and not in order of acquisition. But... this is not a problem!

Thank you very much! DBTech 4 Life heheh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBActivity & Awards

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back