Steris56

Customer
not sure what can be done with this but i would love a mod that would allow admin to limit user groups putting in live links in pm's

thanks in advance

That is actually a part of my new mod, vBSuper PM's

No Links in PM's

• On/Off globally in acp settings.
  • Usergroups who can't post links (url's) in PM's titles.
  • Usergroups who can't post links (url's) in PM's messages.
  • Usergroups who can't post email addresses in PM's titles. (Pro)
  • Usergroups who can't post email addresses in PM's messages. (Pro)
  • ACP option to select which type of error to show the user if the post a link/email and are not allowed to. (on pm submission page or popup on separate page) (Pro)

You can read about it here, vBSuper PM's Notes - Blogs - DragonByte Tech | vBulletin Mods & Addons

That is actually a part of my new mod, vBSuper PM's

No Links in PM's

• On/Off globally in acp settings.
  • Usergroups who can't post links (url's) in PM's titles.
  • Usergroups who can't post links (url's) in PM's messages.
  • Usergroups who can't post email addresses in PM's titles. (Pro)
  • Usergroups who can't post email addresses in PM's messages. (Pro)
  • ACP option to select which type of error to show the user if the post a link/email and are not allowed to. (on pm submission page or popup on separate page) (Pro)

You can read about it here, vBSuper PM's Notes - Blogs - DragonByte Tech | vBulletin Mods & Addons

no kidding well as soon as you release this i will get it excellent work my friend

If you are going to purchase it, would you like to be a closed beta tester, to help flush out any bugs?

Ok cool, I'll add your name to the list, the beta product should be ready tomorrow. I wanted to have it ready this past Friday, but some things came up at home that prevented that. I'll pm you when I have got it ready and the product is available to download.

Back