Bug Positive Rating View

Status
Not open for further replies.
That can happen if you clicked a direct link from somewhere that doesn't have a browser history, e.g. a link in an email. How did you get to that page that produces this issue?

Hello Nirjonadda,

This ticket has now been closed with the status No Response.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

If the "Can Have Feedback" setting in shops are set to No, that view link does not appear.

I believe I've discovered the problem. If the shop owner cannot receive feedback, the "View" link still appears in the shop list but the actual page throws that error.

I cannot correct this @ your site as my previously saved FTP details have been revoked. I will release an update next week that will correct this.

Hello Nirjonadda,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Fixed.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBShop

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings