• Support will be limited until May 8th, as I will be out of the office travelling. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Hoof Hearted

Customer
Hello,
I am a big fan of your products and I could use some help. I apologize if this has been answered before I tried searching everywhere for an answer...I am just a skinner, forgive me lol.

I would like to know how to reorder your modifications below the navbar. Right now they are just random but I need to set them some kind of priority.
I would like (screenshot attached):

1. vB Slider
2. vB Shout
3. InfoPanels Top X Stats (I would like these below forums :) )

Screenshot

Thanks in Advance!

R/
Hoof

Last edited:
All these mods have manual deployment options in its various settings (instances or vB Options), but I believe the InfoPanels deployment options are Pro-only.

For the other mods, check their Instance Management pages and follow the instructions to manually deploy them so you can order them the way you want :)

All these mods have manual deployment options in its various settings (instances or vB Options), but I believe the InfoPanels deployment options are Pro-only.

For the other mods, check their Instance Management pages and follow the instructions to manually deploy them so you can order them the way you want :)

Thanks for your reply :)

I have been able to do that except for the infopanels and that one is killing the intent of having the slider on top. I guess I'll have to revert back to the another mod for the top stats. I appreciate your help though.

You can put the slider deployment above the template hook that IP uses :)

That's where I am stuck. In order to display the slider above the shoutbox i had to use the varnames to manually insert them in the order I am looking for:
Code:
<body>
	{vb:raw header}
	{vb:raw navbar}
{vb:raw show.dbtech_vbslider}<br /><br />
{vb:raw show.vbshout_instance1}

It looks like all are tied to the:
Code:
$ad_location['global_below_navbar']
when I try to change that location everything disappears...I really am lost when it comes to parsing templates lol

Edit the navbar template and put the vbslider show variable above that template hook.

You sir, are the King!!

lol, I am an idiot. I can design skins but never learned that before. That was huge and pretty painless from what I've been trying...Thank You

Back