Status
Not open for further replies.

packz

Customer
I made a very small pack of 3 animal achievement icons you can use. I tried to keep the style used here on dragonbyte.

Attachments

• penguin.png
    penguin.png
    1.9 KB · Views: 278
  • turtle.png
    turtle.png
    1.8 KB · Views: 278
  • dog.png
    dog.png
    1.8 KB · Views: 278
3 More, fruits!

Attachments

• strawberry.png
    strawberry.png
    2 KB · Views: 269
  • apple.png
    apple.png
    1.9 KB · Views: 270
  • pear.png
    pear.png
    1.8 KB · Views: 269

I just purchased the lifetime but the system is pretty big I did import the stock export file however I would honestly like a bigger array of stock installed/configured awards, achievements etc rather than having to do it all myself so was wondering if the above does that for you.

And also that link doesn't add anything just branding free or professional install.

I just purchased the lifetime but the system is pretty big I did import the stock export file however I would honestly like a bigger array of stock installed/configured awards, achievements etc rather than having to do it all myself so was wondering if the above does that for you.

And also that link doesn't add anything just branding free or professional install.

Hi Hecter,

We discontinued the additional icon quite a while ago. We don't currently offer anything that gives a larger array of preconfigured awards etc.

Cosmic

Hi Hecter,

We discontinued the additional icon quite a while ago. We don't currently offer anything that gives a larger array of preconfigured awards etc.

Cosmic

Damn, didn't it prove popular? I really would love some help with making the preconfigured a little larger, I just opened my new site and have so much to do that this insanely massive modification will take a lot of time to customise, that at this point I dont have time wise, to do such a mod justice if that makes sense. I mean the amount of features packed into this is way more than I actually expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back