Status
Not open for further replies.

Steris56

Customer
I have noticed a setting where we can have a floating image like it is here i assume

what would you recommend for an image and how would we go about putting this in so it appears on the forum thanks

No the floating message is not like on here, the one on here is a vbulletin setting I believe. The one I am using as a floating image looks like this:

pm3.png

It will float 3 of them around on the pages when you have a pm.

The other type, Sticky Type Note is similar to the one you see on here but looks like this:

pm1.png

If you use the Floating Images type you can add your own image by reading the setting, Floating Image Name found in the PM Notification Settings in the ACP

oh ok i see i missed that setting i must have it clicked off in my user settings

i was doing everything from acp

thanks

Yeah their is acp settings which work globally, and then usercp settings to turn it off if they don't like it.

ok ozzy not sure if this is bug or not or i dont have a setting checked or something

when i am in my user cp and i click on PM notification setting i come up with a blank screen

the active status screen like you have above does not appear

OK it should be fixed, redownload the product and re import the xml, allowing overwrite, and it should be good (no need to upload the files). I saw another problem too, I did include a image for the floating type, but I did not set it to default, so in the setting Floating Image Name you can put pm3.png

steris56 Ok another update, do the same thing, I figured I better check, and it was missing a couple of more templates. Sorry for the confusion.

Hopefully it is all there now. :p What had happened is when I made some of the templates, I forgot to set it to my product, by default they were set to vBulletin so when I export the xml, it won't grab them that way.

thats done and now i will do some more testing thanks Ozzy will report back if i find any more issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBSuper PM's

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back