Status
Not open for further replies.

Morrus

Customer
Screenshots attached!

(Also, I notice that all your copyright stuff isn't showing in one of my forum themes, but is in the other. Not that I'm complaining, but it ain't showing up!)

Attachments

• screen.jpg
    screen.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 3
Sorry about that.

To fix the comment one, edit the template dbtech_vbquiz_quiz_view_comments

about 10 lines down find

PHP:
                                                                <div class="td" style="vertical-align: top; padding: 5px; white-space:nowrap; width: 100px;">
                                                                    {vb:raw comment_data[comment_date]}

and replace with

PHP:
                                                                <div class="td" style="vertical-align: top; padding: 5px; white-space:nowrap; width: 200px;">
                                                                    {vb:raw comment_data[comment_date]}

For the history one edit the template dbtech_vbquiz_quiz_view_quiz_history

Replace

PHP:
                                                            <div class="td" style="vertical-align: top; padding: 1px; white-space:nowrap; width: 100px;">
                                                                {vb:raw history_data[completed_date]}

with

PHP:
                                                            <div class="td" style="vertical-align: top; padding: 1px; white-space:nowrap; width: 200px;">
                                                                {vb:raw history_data[completed_date]}

I'll fix this in the next release, sorry for the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBQuiz

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back