Status
Not open for further replies.

Drahnier

Customer
I changed the main font (a font with all capitals looks good at first but becomes a pain when you actually try to start reading stuff) and that worked fine, however I can't seem to change the font for the Blog function, can someone help me out there? (same goes for Articles)
everytime I try to change these bits it seems to reset somehow

Last edited:
Hello,

You can control the font by changing the Stylevars for those sections, you can also remove the google webfont link inside the headerinclude template and then it is impossible for that font to load.

Regards,
Scott

Hello,

You can control the font by changing the Stylevars for those sections, you can also remove the google webfont link inside the headerinclude template and then it is impossible for that font to load.

Regards,
Scott

these are the only Font Stylevars available under the blog section http://i.imgur.com/n1e75.png
none of those changes the text within the blog -- I'm pretty sure the global font variable should do this but it hasn't
I might have to remove the google webfont link but I prefer to have it done a tad cleaner
I suspect the font might be hardcoded somewhere to the template rather then being controlled via the Style variable editor?

Last edited:
I think the stylevar you need is content_msg_font found in the group, Common

I think the stylevar you need is content_msg_font found in the group, Common

I can't thank you enough, that font was killing me, all capitals in a area with a lot of reading :\

suggestion;
might be a good idea to do some font tweaks when you next update this theme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte MMO

vBulletin 4.1.x vBulletin 4.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating