Status
Not open for further replies.

JaiKai

Customer
in beta 4 when editing a listing we now get an invalid category message,

looks like the category field is missing from the available edit boxes, should it be editable ?

Is it not available between the summary and description parts of the form? Do you have it set in the Forms Manager to not display?

Now fixed !

Doesn't display on our forum and after checking settings it was set to Yes for required and advanced which caused it to not display.

Changed it to always and the forms working again.

But maybe if its disabled i hidden form field could be passed of the current setting.

Do you have a default category selected? I'm intrigued as to why it doesn't pick it up from the existing category, so there is a bug there, and I'll hunt it down and squash it :D

You can do it through the Form Manager, you look at Categories within the Form Manager and you will have a drop down box of all the categories available. Simply select the default one from that.

I do suspect though that if you have the Categories hidden on the form (as it was at the start), then it may well change the Category when a user edits a listing. The changes you've made to the setting should bypass that potential issue. Will check up on this for the next update so we can get it resolved one way or the other. :)

I've worked in a fix into the next update that will solve the potential category issue I mentioned in the last post. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte Classifieds

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
Mokonzi
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back