Status
Not open for further replies.

rtiindia

Customer
Hi,

Would you mind checking up the forum for the installation errors of vbdownloads.

1. I did a fresh installation of the vbdownloads, however, I already have downloads folder inside the forum directory for downloads II. While visiting a page, blank page appears. I tried to change the directory to files, but it does not work.
  2. My skin is broken screenshot. Would you be able to to let me know how the table is broken and need to be fixed?

Screen Shot 2014-02-09 at 7.45.56 pm.png

Thanks.

I did a fresh installation of the vbdownloads, however, I already have downloads folder inside the forum directory for downloads II. While visiting a page, blank page appears. I tried to change the directory to files, but it does not work.
You need to use the Custom url format options in the vBDownloads URLs settings to give them a unique URL.

My skin is broken screenshot. Would you be able to to let me know how the table is broken and need to be fixed?
Have you tried it in a default (unmodified) skin?

It works fine for default skin, so it means I need to revert my skin

Edit

DBSEO Issues:

1. Would you be able to tell me why my categories are re-directing to some pdf downloads?

Last edited:
Have you tried changing the rewrite rules for vBDownloads as per my previous post?

Yes, I did changed most of the rules by making them all 'docs' instead of 'downloads'.

Mos tot the files are working fine except the categories. Strangely, once you click on the category, it opens some old forum attachments
============

Update: worked.

-----------------

Is there a possibility of using a rich text editor on the description ?

Last edited:
The description of the file while uploading it.

Also the comments editor show like this as per screenshot. There is no rich text editor available.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-02-11 at 7.49.05 am.png
    Screen Shot 2014-02-11 at 7.49.05 am.png
    18.1 KB · Views: 8
There may be a setting in vBulletin somewhere preventing the Rich Text Editor from loading on the vBDownloads page. It was implemented correctly on our end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBDownloads

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back