Status
Not open for further replies.

KristerSwe

Customer
Today we have dropdown list to pick one of our images for Achievements,awards and trophys... any change
to have kind of image browser , See preview of them before u choose the one you want to have. is it alot of
work to have that included ??

Thanks for the work here :)

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
There already is a preview, the dropdown when selecting the image will display the image to the right of the dropdown :)

Yes i have notice that... but i have to choose one first and if i dont like it i have to open dropdown and start over again .. therefor i wonder if their is a way to open like a *window* so i can see all in in the folder .. perhaps that is a huge task ...

Once you have selected one option, if you don't click anywhere else on the page you can use the arrow keys to change the current dropdown selection.

You can also manually open the /images/icons/vbactivity/achievements, /images/icons/vbactivity/medals and /images/icons/vbactivity/trophies folders and browse them normally.

Yes i have notice that... but i have to choose one first and if i dont like it i have to open dropdown and start over again .. therefor i wonder if their is a way to open like a *window* so i can see all in in the folder .. perhaps that is a huge task ...

The new 3.0.0 beta selection is much better then previous version. Good work Fillip H.!

Window (kind of like picking a smiley) or if stays as drop-down.
It would be great to see a preview before selecting.

Status
Not open for further replies.