Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzy47

Former Developer
Customer
This is a list of "Major" features I am planning to add the the product. There is alot of small stuff planned as I get to it but really no need to list it here.

*DISCLAMER* This by no means implies that they will be added, just that it is planned and it is being looked into on how to add the features.

1) CMS donate widget. (and possibly a vBAdvanced one too, got to see what's involved with that though)

2) A awards system that will show a image in the users postbit if they donated, different images for different contribution levels.

3) Posting of a thread when someone donates.

4) Additional payment processors. This is going to be tricky as it will involve me actually having to have a account at the processor to get it working. I am not a big fan of other processors so I will see what I can do as time allows.

5) Maybe link it to vbactivity maybe add some rewards and achievements. May require vBActivity to implement the features.

Last edited:
I dunno, it may be possible to do something like that, we'll see down the road. And it may require vBActivity to implement the features, not to sure yet.

I don't know about that, I never used it or looked at the code to the structure, once I get the CMS widget, I will see about the vBadvanced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBDonate

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
Mokonzi
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back