Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarab

Customer
Hello,

I have a problem where my custom content won't show the image I add on firefox but on chrome I can see it, but then again my friend said he can't see it on chrome too =")

What's the problem and how can I fix it =")?

Best Regards,
Sarab

Can you show me a page where the slider is running so I can see if there's any obvious conflicts? :)

The problem is the VietVBB Forum Statistics mod, it has a JavaScript error that is preventing the Slider from working correctly :)

Code:
TypeError: ul is null
var li = ul.getElementsByTagName('li');

The problem is the VietVBB Forum Statistics mod, it has a JavaScript error that is preventing the Slider from working correctly :)

Code:
TypeError: ul is null
var li = ul.getElementsByTagName('li');
I just removed it and did force refresh but still didn't get fixed ="(

It works for me in Firefox now :)

phantomtheatre.png

then again, I disable all other mod and see if it will be fixed, but still the problem there on my pc and my remote server and my friend =\

I have no idea why it wouldn't work on your machine, have you tried it in a default (unmodified) skin?

Maybe it's an issue with RTL language, could you try creating a language that's LTR and see if that works?

I've uploaded a potential hotfix for this issue, you can try re-downloading the product and re-uploading /dbtech/vbslider/clientscript/camera.min.js and let me know if this works for you :)

I've uploaded a potential hotfix for this issue, you can try re-downloading the product and re-uploading /dbtech/vbslider/clientscript/camera.min.js and let me know if this works for you :)
Yes it did work, and everything now work like a charm =D

Really thank you =D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBSlider

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating