• Support will be limited until May 8th, as I will be out of the office travelling. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferruzo

Customer
Hi guys,

I've installed this product, uploaded everything on ftp, followed each step carefully, installed xml.

Ok

But after that i went to my forum and nothing appears, there is no avatar product and boddies to choose, it doesn't appear on my navtab.

How i activate it?

Did you configure usergroup permissions for Can View vBAvatar (I believe that's what the setting's called)?

You were right, i missed the part to activate the mod per usergroup, i did for administrator (me) but after back to my forum again it shows nothing :/

I even couldn't find on "community" or "quick links"

Can you please PM me with an FTP account and an AdminCP account? If so, I should be able to solve this :)

Ok i've sent a pm to you.

Could you please replace the avatar image over the avatar picture image? it is like in your postbit, you have 2 pictures, i would like just one on my postbit, that one would be from vbavatar :)

The error on-site was due to the fact that the navbar template was not a vBulletin 4.2.x compatible format.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBAvatars

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back