Status
Not open for further replies.

Trekkan

Customer
I just added this mod to my forums (nice idea BTW, I like the limiting factors).

Anyway, what I thought would be good is maybe something next to the username in the postbit that when mouse overed would do a hover window with the username history. This way when people change their names, it's more visible to people who they were, and also you don't have to go to another page to view it.

The icon should only appear if there has been a username change as well. That would help people know they might want to check it out as it's not on every username.

It's an interesting idea, I don't know when I'll have the time to implement it though.
We may turn this into a sort of Username Management mod, if we can find enough features that justifies renaming it and releasing it as a full product.

I just had one of my game leaders ask for this actually. heh

Mostly he just wants a way to know when it happens though. For instance, posting a new thread/reply in a specific forum when someone makes a change. That way we instantly know who's doing what. Any chance of that happening?

same as before really, It'll probably get done when we get around to updating/proifying this.

Very unlikely that'll be anytime soon though, we have a *very* full schedule.

np, I'll just hack it in myself. I already did something similar for another mod, so shouldn't be TOO different. =)

I want to say, both suggestions in this thread would be great to see added to your todo list. They would really make this mod stand out even more (paid version...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back