• Support will be limited until May 8th, as I will be out of the office travelling. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KristerSwe

Customer
Thank Dylan for the update, seem s the last Q is showing now on my mac and Firefox... good work

But i dont like how the backgrounds are handled, is kinda hardcoded. cant control this part at all
well yes you can but from another part of the stylevars i dont want to change ...
if you look my erlier post with screens from this you will understand ...

I want to be able to control all stylevars from DBT Style settings

Old
23452345.png
New
new.png

I investigated some and see you are using class td_blockrow. should be background so we can control that. i tested changed to background but the layout was broken when i test.. so am not sure how i can change that now... :( i will test some work arounds but td_blockrow overide the style backgrounds for the table bg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
which stuff can't you change? I have a stylevar for the text, background and border?

colors.png

EDIT:
Ah, I see. I tried with another style and see the problem. I'll fix it :)

EDIT AGAIN:
Download the package and reimport the product xml, no file changes needed. Should be good on the background now

Last edited:
Thanks Dylan .. now i have another

Am using blockrow_border for the site but not look good since this mod use it to.
See ppic below

blockrow_border.png

If i disable blockrow_border it works ... any suggests ?

My other theme i use on site looks fine but not use blockrow_border on this skin

otyher-theme.png

Last edited:
Thanks @Dylan .. now i have another

Am using blockrow_border for the site but not look good since this mod use it to.
See ppic below

View attachment 1689

If i disable blockrow_border it works ... any suggests ?

My other theme i use on site looks fine but not use blockrow_border on this skin

View attachment 1690

I'll remove the blockrow and tweak the spacing. I'll also change the images to use a stylevar and come out with a 1.0.2.

Hi Dylan , Wanted give you an idea only. moved the 9.5 under the thumb icons to save some space ...

Just an idea :rolleyes:

suggest.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back