Status
Not open for further replies.

dollar1

Customer
Hey i purchased vBshop yesterday and have few questions about it. The main reason i bought this product was for the usergroup change item and i was wondering on how to extend a users item duration. Also on the expiration or discard of the item does the usergroup of the user go back to the original usergroup?

Appreciate your help ,
dollar1

Hi there,

Your site is actually listed on our piracy tracker as having an illegal version of vBShout - we checked manually and there are indeed unlicensed pro files for vBShout on your server.

Please remove any stolen DBTech files from your server.

Regards,

Last edited:
Sorry about that , i remember installing the Lite version but before that the old admin must have had used pirated one , i checked and cleaned + reinstalled the lite version of the shoutbox . Could you please reply to the thread question now .

You cannot extend the duration of someone's item at this point in time, sorry :(

At this point in time usergroup changes are not reversible, although there are feature requests in our system to make it so that it remembers the usergroups before the change, and reverts to that configuration.

You cannot extend the duration of someone's item at this point in time, sorry :(

At this point in time usergroup changes are not reversible, although there are feature requests in our system to make it so that it remembers the usergroups before the change, and reverts to that configuration.
Oh wow the whole reason i bought this system was for that :( , it's still possible to delete a users item right? Also when do you think you guys are going to release the usergroup back to normal setting? Is there a query or something i can do to extend a users item duration?

it's still possible to delete a users item right?

You can delete any user's item via Manage Inventory -> Inventory List -> [Fill out search information]

Also when do you think you guys are going to release the usergroup back to normal setting?

There are no ETA's for when new features are to be released for any mod, unless specifically mentioned so.

Is there a query or something i can do to extend a users item duration?

I believe the item's duration is serialized, which would make a specific query to extend its duration difficult, if not impossible. Fillip H. will know for sure, however.

For some reason i cannot delete an user's item from admincp , i would have to log in to their account and delete it via their vbshop panel . Could you guys take a look at this issue?

Can you please be more specific as to why you cannot delete a user's inventory item via the Manage Inventory link in the AdminCP? Error messages?

Can you please be more specific as to why you cannot delete a user's inventory item via the Manage Inventory link in the AdminCP? Error messages?
No there are no error messages , when i click on delete item it says it has been deleted but it hasn't been deleted. The only way to delete the item is by manually logging into a users account and deleting it from their inventory. Does it work fine on your system?

Fixed, you can re-download v3.0.2 and re-upload /dbtech/vbshop_pro/actions/admin/inventory.php and it'll be fixed :)

Belezor,

I would think it would be easy to tie directly into the vB subscription system so vB does all the tracking and heavy lifting. Like a Shop mod I *used* to use did. :)

That'd come with its own set of troubles, since it'd require either figuring out how the subs are created in order to manage them automatically, or ask people to manually set up subs to tie in to vBShop.

Since the topic in question has been resolved, I'll close this thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBShop

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back