Status
Not open for further replies.

Mokonzi

Former Developer
For Beta 1, there are several known issues or incomplete areas, some of which we'll be looking forward to getting some feedback on so that we can make changes where necessary to complete them.

In the Admin Control Panel the following areas are not completed:
  • Manage Listings
  • Manage Offers

In the User Control Panel sections of the mod the following items are not completed:
  • View Order Details (would welcome some suggestions on what exactly everybody needs to be displayed on these pages)
  • Return this Item
  • Resolve Problem
  • Add Note
  • Relist

In the View Listings (i.e. the front page) the following items are not completed:
  • The ability to not display the Classifieds block and the Watch Items block
  • Recent Searches for a specific user (i.e. "Items from Mokonzi")

When Viewing a single listing the following items are not completed:
  • Add Note
  • Issues with the percentage of feedback for a user
  • View Feedback for a user

Last edited:
Just a note to say that I've patched the beta 1 after we discovered a SQL error and an error in posting listings. Just redownload the files and upload them (no need for the XML import) if you have downloaded the product before the date of this post.

Hi!

Yes, quite a few indeed. I'm still messing around a bit so I'll try to provide first impressions tomorrow. I don't want to brag about some options I might missed :p

Mokonzi I sent you a message via skype. did you get it?

Not at the moment... if I was offline when you sent it, it wouldn't come through to my account until we were both logged in at the same time.

I'm working today, but will leave my computer on so I can get any messages from you. :)

Mokonzi

Hi there,

I have just re-setup a test board, I will update you in the next few days, so sorry for delay been away on business.

Kind Regards
Mick

Just a quick note, it downloads from here as

Dragonbytes advanced forum tabs... not sure if that is how it should download?

Regards
Mick

Hi all,

Been off ill for a week so just catching up, did install the first beta for a mess about and will update that tonight.

Cheers

Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte Classifieds

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
Mokonzi
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating