Status
Not open for further replies.
I figured out how to change the NAVBAR link from vBShop to Store but when I click on it, it still says vBShop.

Is it possible to change all instances of "vBShop" and change them to "Store" ?

Thanks for the reply in advance.

You can edit the name in the Phrase Manager, just do a text search for vBShop :)

Thanks for the quick reply. I will look into that now.

(can you edit my thread title to change it to vBShop questions, I don't want to make 100 threads for my questions)

Another question:
I am not sure if this is a vBShop or vBCredits question, but how can I disable the "Currencies" Text and dropdown menu on the NAVBAR.

Also,
for vBShop are there any known working Arcades for 3.8.7 that can charge Points to play, and perhaps have a Season Pass that can be bought? Thanks for the reply again.

Edit: I found the Phrase Manager, but I've never used it.

Can you explain that in a little more detail on what to hit after hitting Phrase Manager under Languages & Phrases?

I am not sure if this is a vBShop or vBCredits question, but how can I disable the "Currencies" Text and dropdown menu on the NAVBAR.
That would be vBCredits, have you tried setting the "Enable Navbar Tab" toggle to No in the vBCredits configuration settings?

for vBShop are there any known working Arcades for 3.8.7 that can charge Points to play, and perhaps have a Season Pass that can be bought?
I don't know, sorry.

Can you explain that in a little more detail on what to hit after hitting Phrase Manager under Languages & Phrases?
Click "Search in Phrases" and type vBShop in the "Search for Text" box, then click "Find".

The currency menu can be removed via the Automatic Template Edits page under vBCredits. You can simply untick the box under the Active column for this entry and save it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBShop

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back