Status
Not open for further replies.

panchii

Customer
Hi there ^^

Product is working mostly very well. Player vs Player battles, there are no problems however when playing CPUs, at least once per battle when a card is played the one it flips disappears and then the game freezes and has to be refreshed to continue.

Screenshot of what is happening
screenshoths.jpg

When the red card was played, it flipped Naebi 01 and then Naebi 01 disappeared xD

But after refreshing I was able to continue and it reappeared ^^
screenshot2ma.jpg

Is there any way to prevent the disappearing and crashing mid battle? I mean it's not a huge deal, but my impatient users keep whining at me xD

Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance ^^

Have you checked Firefox' Error Console to see if there's any JS errors?

I'm getting a million errors according to the firefox error console, and i'm having the same issue but my forum is 4.1

how am i supposed to fix them?

Last edited:
I'm getting a million errors according to the firefox error console, and i'm having the same issue but my forum is 4.1

how am i supposed to fix them?

If you could post as many of them as possible here it'll let us know whats going wrong where and we should be able to get them fixed =)

it would take me a good 30 min to copy paste each one..

if you create an account on twinkinfo.com send a private message to Daman I'll promote your account so that you can view the game, I took it down for regular users since it was bugged.

one post would of made you the gold to buy a deck but thats fine your now rich.

I've noticed a few other glitchs i think.

if you go into sudden death are you supposed to lose all the cards the cpu obtained even if you win?

and i've had a few others mention that even if they present a card with a higher number flips aren't always taking place.

I have been unable to confirm the vanishing cards issue, played 2 matches now (well one, but it ended in a draw :p)

During Sudden Death, you restart the match with the cards you currently held (whether they belonged to the CPU or not) when the match happened.

The card issue is a configuration issue, please re-check Pichu's Bottom and Top value and see if there's any issues there.

It's not something I was able to reproduce on your forum, so unfortunately I don't know what else to do.

Then I'm sorry to say it but I want to have my key canceled then get a refund, you seem to be the only one who can complete a card game without it freezing up I've had multiple complaints, so its not just me and I didn't pay to have a busted game.

Then I'm sorry to say it but I want to have my key canceled then get a refund, you seem to be the only one who can complete a card game without it freezing up I've had multiple complaints, so its not just me and I didn't pay to have a busted game.

Can you try playing the game here on DBTech and see if you still get the same issue?

If not, can you please try disabling all other mods and then re-enabling them one at a time to find out where the issue lies?

As you can see you are the only person having this issue out of hundreds of people using the mod, and we have been unable to confirm it on your forum in testing - if you experience the same issues here on DBTech then it will be a browser issue, if you do not then it must be a mod conflict with another modification somewhere on your forum.

This isn't a case of one of our mods being broken it seems, but of something on your site breaking the mod for certain people (since we were unable to replicate it).

If we can confirm that it is indeed a bug with our software then we will of course repair it immediately or give you a refund.

Unfortunately since the programmer of the mod has been paid for your purchase, we are unable to take money off of him for something occuring through no fault of his own - it would be unfair not to mention illegal.

Cosmic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back