Status
Not open for further replies.

Force

Customer
Auto Confirming (PRO Only): Donations will auto confirm from PayPal once the donation has actually been processed through PayPal's system Pro Only

Is there a option for this or does it just do it and then change the user group

Last edited:
You can change the settings for whether usergroups get changed via the "Change Usergroup Settings" :)

Seen that setting but in the lite version it did not seem to work so I hope it does in this full version and it does its self after they have paid for it.
I have it set to add contributor to the above selected user group but in the free version it would not do this when I went to see who donated in the contribution list/view unconfirmed contributions/ confirm and & to usergroup.
But in lite version this would not work so in this full version I don't need to worry about this and the setting is already set so once they pay the amount from Paypal it will update there usergroup and put the new group as they're 2nd group?

Last edited:
If manual donation confirmation usergroup change is not working for you, please PM me with an FTP and AdminCP account so I can investigate it on your site.

Have the full version now on my site its my friends site has the lite version that has the problem but he said he will be buying the pro version on monday or tuesday but what i am asking the pro version it does auto change users group to a secondery group without any problems and if so are there any logs to check to make sure this is working ok

pro version it does auto change users group to a secondery group without any problems and if so are there any logs to check to make sure this is working ok

Last edited by a moderator:
Since there's no issue changing the usergroups for a lot of other forums, if there's an issue in the Lite version on that particular site it may also affect the Pro version.

I cannot guarantee it works one way or another, I will have to resolve the issue in the Lite version before I can answer that question.

Update the lite to what? As Fillip H. said:

Since there's no issue changing the usergroups for a lot of other forums, if there's an issue in the Lite version on that particular site it may also affect the Pro version.

I cannot guarantee it works one way or another, I will have to resolve the issue in the Lite version before I can answer that question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBDonate

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
Mokonzi
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back