Question PayPal alternative

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eden

Customer
Hello,

For reasons that eludes me, PayPal has decided to ban my account for life even though I didn't do anything unusual. I was registered on their site since 2007 and used their services mainly to receive money for my eBay sales where I have 100% positive feedback. I haven't registered any litigation so far and I don't think I have broken any of the PayPal rules...

So I'm forced to choose alternatives to PayPal to receive money and my question is: What other payment methods does vbDonate accept? Do I have to permanently abandon your Mods or do you plan to add new payment methods like Masterpass, Paylib, Amazon Pay, Apple Pay, Google pay, YesBycash, Payza, Skrill, etc.?

As in the announcement of the product, it is noted that you plan to add new payment methods, I remain hopeful that your mods will be useful again.

I must admit that not being able to use PayPal anymore, moreover for reasons that I do not know, is very disabling. I bet that it will be impossible for me to make new purchases on your site for example. It seems to me that you only accept PayPal payments, right?

Anyway, I cross my fingers so that you accept alternatives to PayPal so that I can accept donations.

There's no plans to bring alternative payment processor support to any product that does not support it already.

At the moment, the only vBulletin product that supports vB's payment API system is Forum Ads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBDonate

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
Mokonzi
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back