Bug Donate Amount

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarab

Customer
Hello,

Yesterday a user told me when he tried to donate 100$ and click submit, the paypal page opened and the amount become 5$ instead!!

I tried and as he said whatever amount we put we redirected to paypal with only the lowest amount there which is 5$.

and even suggested amount don't work!

Any help?

Regards,
Saleh Albinkalil

Hello,

Yesterday a user told me when he tried to donate 100$ and click submit, the paypal page opened and the amount become 5$ instead!!

I tried and as he said whatever amount we put we redirected to paypal with only the lowest amount there which is 5$.

and even suggested amount don't work!

Any help?

Regards,
Saleh Albinkalil

Sorry for the delay in replying, was away the weekend. Do you use another language on your site? What are the options you have available for your sites donation amounts?

Sorry for the delay in replying, was away the weekend. Do you use another language on your site? What are the options you have available for your sites donation amounts?
Welcome back =D
Yeah my site is Arabic, and the amount:
23f9876af4e837821f87913b85a73f9f.png

I did put decimal but removed them yesterday to see if the problem will be fix without them.

Welcome back =D
Yeah my site is Arabic, and the amount:
23f9876af4e837821f87913b85a73f9f.png

I did put decimal but removed them yesterday to see if the problem will be fix without them.

Is it possible to get an account with admin permissions so I can check it out?

I've taken a look today, but not sure at the moment. Can you test something for me? Can you change the language to English and see if you have the same issue or not? I'm thinking it might be the language that creates something we didn't expect... :D

I've taken a look today, but not sure at the moment. Can you test something for me? Can you change the language to English and see if you have the same issue or not? I'm thinking it might be the language that creates something we didn't expect... :D
Indeed, I changed the language to English and it worked!
How to fix it now xD?

Indeed, I changed the language to English and it worked!
How to fix it now xD?

Hmmm. Good question. We had some issues before with other languages. I'll ask Fillip H. to take a look to see if he has any ideas on why the Arabic (I think it's Arabic...?) script might cause an issue.

Thanks for raising this problem. We wanted to improve support for other languages, and this will help us do that. :)

Matt

Hmmm. Good question. We had some issues before with other languages. I'll ask @Fillip H. to take a look to see if he has any ideas on why the Arabic (I think it's Arabic...?) script might cause an issue.

Thanks for raising this problem. We wanted to improve support for other languages, and this will help us do that. :)

Matt
Great and yes it's Arabic =)

Still waiting Fillip H. for the fix!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBDonate

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
Mokonzi
Release date
Last update
Total downloads