Bug Donation amount displayed as 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!

Sometimes, when a user donates, the amount is set to 0. I edit it in order to display the correct amount, but then the date of the donation is automatically set to 01.01.1970 and their donation is not calculated towards the total donation of the current month. Is there a way to fix this?

I mention that I did reset the counter for the goal at the beginning of the month.

Do you know what web browser a user is using?

Do you know if it changes before a person donates, or after? Are you getting the donation through?

You can manually adjust any contributions in the system to help reflect the correct date.

Hello!

I think one of them uses Google Chrome, not sure about the others.

When I look to heck the Donations that need confirmation it shows that way, as $0 donated. Yes, I do get the donation.

I did try to edit the date to the correct one, but it won't save. It just remains as 1970 no matter what.

Ok. I assume the login details are the same? If so, I'll take a look and see what's the issue. As much info as you can get would help, they can be tricky things to find... :D

Yes, please :) Thank you so much!

Also, I noticed that when I confirm donations, they aren't moved in the Contributor group. Just telling you in case it helps you pinpoint the editing issue.

Been a busy week. Trying to check now. Seems that the site is down? I'm not getting access to it atm.

Ok, we had to migrate to another server as one of the disks got corrupted. So now everything's fine and you are able to take a look when you can :)

The developer appears to be MIA which is why the ticket hasn't been responded to. That being said, it's worth bearing in mind that vB3 / vB4 are no longer supported by Internet Brands, and it's strongly recommended to switch to a more modern forum software such as XenForo.
vB5 doesn't exist for all intents and purposes, as it's not a platform suitable for 3rd party modifications.

Sometimes, when a user donates, the amount is set to 0.
Can you please provide the step-by-step instructions for how to reliably reproduce this?

Hello @vBulletin lover,

We hope your ticket regarding vBDonate has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Thanks for your response. It happens randomly. Especially when a member donates over $25, it usually appears listed with a donation of $0. I edit it in order to display the correct amount, but then the date of the donation is automatically set to 01.01.1970 and their donation is not calculated towards the total donation of the current month.

Is there any pattern at all that you can detect? Without a reliable way of reproducing it, I'm limited in what I can do.

As for the date edit issue, can you use the "Attach secure data" feature in the quick reply box to give me FTP and AdminCP account information so I can look into that @ your site?

No pattern, just that it mostly happened for donations of $25 or $50, but even that didn't happen all the time.

Sure, I attach the details, but I sent them in PM as my admin dashboard has a customized path.

The details have not yet been attached, are you having problems using the feature?

I've added a new field for other information. Credentials cannot be accepted via PM as PMs are not encrypted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBDonate

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
Mokonzi
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back