Status
Not open for further replies.

KristerSwe

Customer
Forum Settings shows cms articles settings ???????????

forum.png

CMS Settings shows wrong things too shows forums instead of article categories???????

cms.png

Forum Settings shows cms articles settings ???????????

CMS Settings shows wrong things too shows forums instead of article categories???????

It's right heh. It's setup so you can have different settings on both. So if you want to show forum threads on the CMS widget, you need to have forum settings in there. And vice versa.

OKey got it...

But article sections not listed anyway ... and add widget ?? nothing about slider is shown at all somewhere ...

The articles listing is something I've never been able to get to work, unfortunately. I've even asked around on vb.org and vb.com, and have gotten no help. All I can say is, vBulletin itself hasn't really figured out how to do it either. If you look at a recent articles forum block, its selection box only lists "All Sections" as well. I will continue to look into it, though.

Not sure on the second question about add widget...? To have the widget displayed on the CMS side, you need to place the widget in the layout(s) you want them to show up in.

---------- Post added at 11:40 ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 ----------

Gotta love vB!! This is what I get for using vB code to try to get something done in my mod. It appears the Section selector has been an issue since the beginning, and was finally fixed in 4.1.8. I have inserted the new code in my dev install and it works now. So I will get that updated as well and have Dylan include it in the upload. :D

---------- Post added at 15:30 ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 ----------

OKey got it...

But article sections not listed anyway ... and add widget ?? nothing about slider is shown at all somewhere ...

Issue has been resolved. vBSlider v1.0.1 is now available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBSlider

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back