Status
Not open for further replies.

nektar

Customer
Hi.

I want to buy the Advanced Post Thanks Pro version for vb4 but I'm not sure I know for how long I should buy a license for.
I would like to buy lifetime because it is better value, but if I decide to upgrade my forum to vb5, do I have to pay for another license for Advanced Post Thanks for VB5?

Buying an upgrade to the vB5 version will cost 25% of the cost of a new license, or you can buy a Dual License upgrade for 50% of the cost of one license :)

So if I buy lifetime for vb4 I can upgrade to lifetime for vb5 paying 25% of the regular price?
What about the branding free option? If I pay it for vb4 do I have to pay it again for vb5;
And what about yearly subscriptions? Is there any discount for upgrade?
Have you got all this info written somewhere do that I can read it?

Thanks

P.s what is the dual upgrade?

So if I buy lifetime for vb4 I can upgrade to lifetime for vb5 paying 25% of the regular price?
Correct, you will be able to replace your vB4 license with a vB5 license for 25% of the cost of a new Lifetime license./

What about the branding free option? If I pay it for vb4 do I have to pay it again for vb5;
No :)

And what about yearly subscriptions? Is there any discount for upgrade?
The pricing is the same across all license lengths :)

Have you got all this info written somewhere do that I can read it?
http://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/f77/vbulletin-5-connect-products-launched-10496/ :)

what is the dual upgrade?
Dual License means instead of paying 25% to replace your vB4 license with a vB5 license, you're adding a vB5 license. It is essentially the same as if you bought a fresh vB5 license from the main store page, but instead of paying full price you are only paying 50%.

This means you can run the mod on both a vB4 and a vB5 forum :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back