Status
Not open for further replies.

rikko

Customer
Hi all and hi dylan from Dragonbyte,

My client is running Vbulletin 4.1.5

i bought the PRO Version from the gallery yesterday.
after fighting a night long the most running well :D

But i have some very important problems to resolve.

1. Password protection doesnt work, it works if click on the album yes, but it doesnt work on the pictures out from the album showing at latest pictures gallery home.
When you click them you can enlarge it and view it.

2. Add to favorites doesnt work, it still does nothing, counter says 0 after click it and profile dont have any favs saved.

3. CMS widget dont shows pictures, only empty space

4. An important option where i wish there is an solution .
Is it possible to link the albums to the VB user profiles like VB gallery ? :)
Profile visitors have to see if this member has albums up.

5. another thing iam lookin for, is it possible that flash uploads show a thumb from the movie instead of the flash logo? Some on album view.

Please its really important, otherwise it was wasted money for me and the gallery is useless. :(

Thanks so much, overall a really nice add on :RpS_thumbsup:,
but i hope you can help me with this problems

Greets Rikko

Last edited:
Hi all and hi dylan from Dragonbyte,

My client is running Vbulletin 4.1.5

i bought the PRO Version from the gallery yesterday.
after fighting a night long the most running well :D

But i have some very important problems to resolve.

1. Password protection doesnt work, it works if click on the album yes, but it doesnt work on the pictures out from the album showing at latest pictures gallery home.
When you click them you can enlarge it and view it.

2. Add to favorites doesnt work, it still does nothing, counter says 0 after click it and profile dont have any favs saved.

3. CMS widget dont shows pictures, only empty space

4. An important option where i wish there is an solution .
Is it possible to link the albums to the VB user profiles like VB gallery ? :)
Profile visitors have to see if this member has albums up.

5. another thing iam lookin for, is it possible that flash uploads show a thumb from the movie instead of the flash logo? Some on album view.

Please its really important, otherwise it was wasted money for me and the gallery is useless. :(

Thanks so much, overall a really nice add on :RpS_thumbsup:,
but i hope you can help me with this problems

Greets Rikko

1. I'll check this out, it should not be showing images from albums but I'll double check.

2. I'll need to get access to your board to find out why it's not working. Can you create me a temp admin account?

3. The CMS will be fixed in the next version, there is a bug. If you want to manually fix it for now the instructions are here
http://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/f178/issue-latest-images-block-cms-8987/#post50757

4. I'll probably have the profile box in the next feature version. I didn't have time to get it in this one.

5. I can't get a screenshot from the flash without making the user install additional php modules which I don't like to do unless absolutely necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte Gallery

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back