Status
Not open for further replies.
I am finalizing it all now. I don't set the schedule for releases, but my goal is to have it ready for a release on Friday (which is the standard Dragonbyte Tech release day).

I am finalizing it all now. I don't set the schedule for releases, but my goal is to have it ready for a release on Friday (which is the standard Dragonbyte Tech release day).

now today is Saturday but your addon not yet released....please tell me when it release......thanks

It looks like it is delayed till Monday, which may be Tuesday your time. DBT is making some changes to the site, that is the reason for the delay.

Also the release times are estimates, and not a promise.

Last edited:
sorry for post in here but if you guys can show me which one is vbslider screen shot on your site please

I guess, yes, it could technically be used for a slideshow of some sort.

Brad via Tapatalk

I was trying to install the Lite version it's messing up my site. I have suite version and disable the CMS front page don't know if it effects anything

I was trying to install the Lite version it's messing up my site. I have suite version and disable the CMS front page don't know if it effects anything

This is a pre sales forum, please post your issue in the vBSlider lite forum so the dev gets notified of the new issue. vBSlider Lite Support

And be more specific than Messing up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back