Status
Not open for further replies.

glagrow

Customer
Hello DBT Support !

We tried upgrading the vBAnalytics from 11.3 to 1.1.4 and after importing xml product file via AdminCP, the version number doesn't change to 1.1.4 from 1.1.3. Tried installig 1.1.4 product on another site but the forum version stayed on 1.1.3.

Any more info is needed, please let me know.

Thanks !

Sorry, I forgot to update the version number in this latest release. You can be sure its the latest release by checking in the ACP. If you want to be sure, redownload and upload file dbtech/vbanalytics/includes/class_core.php

Hi Pan,

That's alright, I will just re-download and re-upload this file and let you know how it goes :)

Thank you !!

Hello Pan,

I re-downloaded the product, uploaded and over-written /dbtech/includes/class_core.php but it still didn't update the version number in AdminCP. I then upgraded again the product with new files but still didn't work. I see into XML > vB4 > "product-dbtech_vbanalytics" there are references of 1.1.3 and 113 in on line 69.

Please let me know.

Last edited:
Oh, I'm sorry. It seems the version number in the pro product XML file was incorrect. Rest assured the actual file contents are updated.

You can redownloaded and reimport the product which will fix this issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBAnalytics

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back